The procedure of admission starts with the issue of the Registration form. Every child for admission must be introduced in person to the principal by parents or legal guardians. New students are admitted to standard Nursery - IX & XI. Admissions to all the classes will be given according to the availability of seats. New admissions are made on the basis of the student's performance in the school they studied last and also on the basis of their performance in the admission test.
The registration form should reach by the last date and time as notified filling up the entire form is mandatory. An incomplete form may not be considered at all.
Please submit the following with the form
- An attested photocopy of the birth certificate of the child.
- Two recent colour passport-sized photograph of the child duly pasted on the admission form.
- Attested photocopy of the mark sheet of the previous school of the annual exam attended.
- Attested photocopy of SC/ST/OBC certificate (if any)
- Transfer certificate in original of the previous school.
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card.